Watch the video above. My computer configuration delivers a 20” inch screen and powerful enough to do video editing, yet it’s light and easy to take on an airplane. You can also convert it to “mini size”, if you want to take it to a café in a small bag.
Best of all, you keep the computer OFF of your legs, so that you don’t receive cancer-causing EMF radiation.
Here’s a list of the equipment.
- Surface Pro
- SanDisk U128GB Micro SDXC Card
- Acer G206HQL 19.5” Widescreen Display
- Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- OontZ Portable Wireless Bluetooth Loud Speaker
- Oontz Speaker Travel Carry Case
- Grifiti 12” Wrist Pad
- Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810
- Cosmos Leather Protective Case for Logitech K810 Keyboard
- Honey Can-Do Portable Lap Desk
- Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse
- Perixx Aluminum Mouse Pad
- Everki Titan Laptop Backpack (will hold a 20″ monitor as a carry-on for airplanes when traveling)
- Anker Multi-Voltage (5V 12V 16V 19V) Portable External Battery