Bottomless Titty Pit

Discussion in 'Everything Off-Topic' started by TequilaMan, Jun 1, 2011.

1. TequilaMan

TequilaMan Well-Known Member

BOTTOMLESS TITTY PIT

There's no bottom when you scroll down....
    Unbelievable.

BOTTOMLESS TITTY PIT
    Warning ... do not spend all day trying to get to the end!
    I know some of you will try...

http://mamelles.net/

TM
  2. Jesse Charger

Jesse Charger Administrator Staff Member

Wow, talk about sensory overload. The male brain wasn't designed to take in that many gorgeous tits that fast. :eek:
  3. TequilaMan

This was the best e-mail my brother sent me.:woot:

TM
  4. Jesse Charger

Jesse Charger Administrator Staff Member

Good point... you're right Karea. Ahem, TM? :p
  5. TequilaMan

OK, Karea and Jesse...my guess is many other people are wondering about the first and second quotes.

The quote by Alex Allman was in one of his e-mail articles, 1 year ago. I firmly believe it.

The second quote may seem more religious and antiquated. It is a much older quote from a man (Edgar Cayce) who studied Gnostic Christianity religious practices about 100 years ago.
    I believe that Gnostic religious practices are viewed, now, as anti-sexual and more towards pro-creation..think Puritanical Religious Practices.

I believe that all orgasms are a spiritual experience.
    But, to learn other sexual practices, other than, conventional sexual practices, I believe, is what he was talking about.
    Conventional sexual practices consists of seeking ONLY satisfaction for yourself. It's more akin to masturbating.

Tantric/Taoist Sexual Practices focus on both partners being pleasured. More than 2 chakras can be energized. Karazza lovemaking is one way to move away from conventional sexual practices.

It's difficult to explain what I am trying to convey. Just seeking sexual pleasure can leave a person unfulfilled.
    Different levels of sexual pleasure can be more fulfilling.

TM
  6. TequilaMan

Karea and Jesse;

Here's an article from Understanding Tantra philosophy, sacred sexuality and sexual energy

This somewhat explains what I am talking about:

The art of prolonging the pleasures of lovemaking without reaching orgasm is described in the Kama Sutra, the Hindu sex manual written in the 4th century. "Karezza" (lovemaking) is the term used to define a male's practice of pleasuring his partner and prolonging their intercourse by perpetuating his state of climax without actually ejaculating. These so called "dry orgasms", orgasms without ejaculation, are pleasurable, and still allow the sexual act to continue. The art of Karezza incorporates breathing control, meditation, work with postures, and finger pressure into the sexual act. Though sexually biased in its description as written (remember it was the 4th Century), the original focus of Karezza, prolonging the state of climax for a couple's mutual enjoyment, easily translates to both partners actively participating in learning to prolong their enjoyment before reaching orgasm.

TM

Note:
    My belief is, the woman is the Orgasmic Provider and the male is the Receiver of her orgasms. We both have orgasms, together, for as long as we want to.

I don't use the methods as described, above, such as, breathing control, meditation and work with posture.
    I rely heavily on my TOUCH/massage, sexual energy, voice and activating her sexual imagination.