Funny stuff (clit piercing)

Discussion in 'Sex' started by Lucky Luke, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Lucky Luke

Lucky Luke New Member

This thread is kinda pointless but I felt I had to share it with you.

Last saturday I picked up a girl who had a clit piercing. First time in my life and it was quite funny.

Interestingly, she didn't look like the wild girl type and didn't want to fuck right away even if we were naked in my bed. It took my a couple of hours and, oddly, "The Cube" to actually beat her ASD (she just broke out with her boyfriend that morning, so I wasn't trying to be pushy).

Well, back to the piercing. These are my conclusions.
    1.- I fucking loved it, the girl jumped from an 8 to a 9 thanks to it.
    2.- it makes no difference whatsoever while fucking, at least for me (or it depends on the position), she was moaning quite heavily, but I dont know if it had something to do with it.
    3.- It makes A LOT of difference when going down at her, if only because I kept on playing with the thing for hours and she was loving it.
    4.- I made her play with it, and it was very sexy.
    5.- Yes, girls who do that have to be masochistic (she was but was very afraid of me being to rough with the piercing -I wasn't).
    6.- She said it didn't hurt that much when she did it.
    7.- I will see her again, probably just because of it (she was quite cool though).

As you see quite pointless thread but an interesting experience I wanted to share.

Ride well
    Lucky
  2. AKM
    Private
    Private. You must be a registered member to view this post.
  3. AKM
    Private
  4. AKM
    Private