Seduction Science
Home  |  About  |  Contact

Perineal Sponge (PS-Spot)

Discussion in 'Sex' started by TequilaMan, Aug 17, 2011.

1. TequilaMan

TequilaMan Well-Known Member

Jason Julius has a new video about the Perineal Sponge (PS-Spot) that I wasn't aware of. It is just inside on the back wall of the vagina. It's composed of erectile tissue.
    You can see the video at: PS-Spot or Perineal Spot - Orgasm Arts

Note- From Wikipedia:
    The perineal sponge is erogenous tissue encompassing a large number of nerve endings, and can, therefore, be stimulated through the back wall of the vagina or the top wall of the rectum.[3] Some women who claim to experience orgasm during anal stimulation may be having their perineal sponge stimulated. These orgasms are often accompanied by ejaculation and are said to feel similar to orgasms that result from G-spot stimulation.

TM

Note: Here's another erogenous zone to add to my list. :lol:
  2. TheEarl88

TheEarl88 Well-Known Member

This guy posts really helpful videos-I have seen a few others, just can't get over his creepy haircut...

Do you think just watching these will automatically make me better at pleasuring a girl just because I will be more well-informed than most guys?

Will halfway decent technique coupled with dirty talk pleasure a girl better than just dry, but flawless technique because it also engages her mind?
  3. TequilaMan

TequilaMan Well-Known Member

Good questions, Earl:

"Do you think just watching these will automatically make me better at pleasuring a girl just because I will be more well-informed than most guys"?

Knowledge is VERY important...you will be more informed than almost ALL men.

"Will halfway decent technique coupled with dirty talk pleasure a girl better than just dry, but flawless technique because it also engages her mind"?

Many of the attributes that you can provide will affect how much PLEASURE you can convey to a woman.
    1. Your VOICE- dirty talk/sex fantasy stories that she likes with a confident mellow voice quality. You will activate her sexual imagination. (It is also important to give her compliments. Tell her how beautiful her pussy is, how much you enjoy TOUCHING her beautiful long legs.)

2. Your Technique/TOUCH- knowledge/beliefs are big-time winners.

3. Sexual Energy- This is something that can be taught to men and women. It will increase sexual responsiveness. In other words, she will have orgasms VERY quickly. (Within 1 minute is typical, for me.)

TM

Note: Yeah, I know he looks pretty weird with that greasy hair style. Alex Allman has recommended him and I have NOT heard anything from him that is NOT true.
    He is providing some GREAT info for us guys and women. :thumbup: