Seduction Science
Home  |  About  |  Contact

Ray Vetterlein, Master Practictitioner, Interview

Discussion in 'Sex' started by TequilaMan, Jan 11, 2012.

1. TequilaMan

TequilaMan Well-Known Member

Ray Vetterlein, Master Practitioner, Interview

Ray Vetterlein, a Master Practitioner (of Tantra?), who is 86 years old, attended Morehouse University (a sexuality training school, in California) in the 1960s, has made some interesting statements when, Patti Taylor, spoke with him, at: Podcast Episode: Expanded Lovemaking: Great Orgasms - Psychic Energy vs. Physical Technique with Ray Vetterlein, Master Practitioner of Extended Orgasm (Sex, Love, and Consciousness

1.There’s really no such thing as separate orgasms, or clitoral orgasm, or anal orgasm, its all 'an orgasm.' And the way to get women at that place is to have more attention on the woman than you do on yourself.
    Where most men fail is they're always 'When do I get my entitlement? There’s something mythic about themselves. You have to do this and something’s going to happen to me' You have to totally take all attention off of yourself and put all attention on the woman to the point where you're inside the woman's psychic energy field, [MERGING your energy with hers.(?)]. And when the woman is having an orgasm, or building towards orgasm, I personally feel it myself as if its happening to me. [He is Receiving her orgasms. (?)].

2. Extended orgasm is to not have a time frame at all, just start and you can psychically [energy-play?] work with the woman to stay there, and the orgasm instead of being one or two minutes, I ran the same continuous orgasm on a woman for three continuous hours. I don't know what the limit is, I don't think there’s any. It’s just self imposed.

3. Yes its all psychic [energy-play?], I know that sounds crazy but it’s like a level of awareness that we really haven't explored too much, and there’s an "energy field around the body". Everybody has it, every living thing. You can feel it yourself if you take your hand and move it slowly towards a woman, and you'll begin to feel it tingling in your hand, and the warmth.

4. A trained woman, to have orgasms, [through energy-play?] for instance, can go into orgasm by just putting your hand on her body, anyplace. Because she's totally trained to have an orgasm.

5. So, you've been doing this for over 40 years. How long would someone, and of course your a master at this. How long did it take for you to learn how to start to get a woman off like this? Is this a talent that you think is unique to you? And how long would someone have to practice before they got or developed this ability?
    Ray Vetterlein: I think you would have to have dates [Be intimate/share energy] with at least "several hundred different women" [ develop/strengthen your energy (?)], because every woman is different. Every woman’s system is different, every time you touch her.

TM

Note 1: I added, [......] remarks to help us better understand what he might mean.

Note 2 : Ray, passed-away in April, 2011.
  2. Jesse Charger

Jesse Charger Administrator Staff Member

I began listening to the podcast. Great stuff TM. I began missing these orgasm-themed posts :p
  3. TequilaMan

It has been, almost 1 year, since I posted this thread.
    I, still think, Ray, is talking about, Tantric Sex, where:
    The man will MERGE his energy with a woman, through, TOUCH.
    She will get into the MOOD and start having, Energy Orgasms.
    The man will RECEIVE her orgasmic energy and he will start having, Energy Orgasms.
    They can have, Energy Orgasms, as long as they want to...10 minutes to hours.
    Doing this with several hundred women is out of the reach, for almost all men, but, it helps you gain greater sexual confidence and sexual energy.
    This is NOT Vanilla Sex..it's Tantric Sex.
  4. Jesse Charger

Jesse Charger Administrator Staff Member

I wonder how a girl screams or moans with energy orgasms (n) :D
  5. TequilaMan

Without, further sexual escalation, such as, fingering and fucking...almost all women will fall into a mellow state of, ecstasy...it's a trance-like-state.

I know of, only, one woman, who is extremely highly responsive to, Energy Orgasms.
    Many times, she will start:
    moaning,
    deep-breathing,
    grabbing, almost, every part of my body,
    screaming in ecstasy
    MERGE her energy with myself
    (I'm NOT fucking or fingering her...just, TOUCHING and massaging every part of her body.)

Kenneth Ray Stubbs, is the best person, that I know of, who teaches people about the INTENT to MERGE your energy with a woman.
    One man told me, he learned how to activate his energy and MERGE with people by prescribing to, Rays', phone sessions. (YES..he has a strong ability for sending his energy over long distances.)
    I purchased his DVDs and book, for $50...it was very good info.

I, highly, recommend, Ray, and his teachings. He has classes, in Arizona. SexualShaman.com.

Note: MERGING, my energy with women, comes to me, naturally..but, anyone can learn it.