Women Describe Orgasms

Discussion in 'Sex And Bedroom' started by TequilaMan, Jun 10, 2011.

1. TequilaMan

TequilaMan Well-Known Member

Here's a video from CherryTV.com and several women describe having orgasms.
    Women will describe having an orgasm/s in many ways.
    Here are some:
    1. Spiritual experience.
    2. It cums in waves.
    3. We become one person...we mesh.
    4. Trance-like state.

But, you may pick-up that they say that the best orgasms do NOT happen frequently.

Here's the video: The Female Orgasm From A Woman’s Perspective (What It Feels Like)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KWP44SD6es[/media]

TM
  2. TheEarl88

TheEarl88 Well-Known Member

That was pretty helpful.

It seems the Azn chick in the brown hits on the spiritual/connection aspect more than the other girls. Maybe she is more open/aware sexually(?) You notice that when she is speaking, all the other girls get a bit quiet as well.

It also proves that each girl, whether she knows it or not, is capable of all the orgasms you mentioned:thumbup:
  3. TequilaMan

With your comment, I had to see the video, again.

I had women tell me that it is a tension reliever...they felt so relaxed and at ease with themselves. Similar to what one woman said about being (cleansed?).

The Asian woman may have some Taiost/Tantric training and beliefs, because, she mentioned a spiritual experience.

I was surprised that the one blonde woman mentioned, I believe, in her having 100-120 orgasms. (This is VERY rare.)

Thanks for your comment, Earl.

TM

Note: I have had women tell me the same things as mentioned above and on my first post. And, YES, the women I have been with have 100-120 orgasms for about 30 minutes.
  4. TheEarl88

Does that mean that most women are multi-orgasmic?

Why do so many women complain of not being satisfied or never having orgasms? You read all about it in magazines, etc.

Is it because the men are not properly turning them on and engaging their minds/leading, and so forth? From what I am understanding, the mental aspect with things like dirty talk as well seem to be the most important.
  5. TequilaMan

It's more than most women...it's almost ALL women can have many orgasms.

I'm reading about all kinds of stats about this subject.
    One person said, 1 in 7 women CAN'T have orgasms.
    One person said, 43% of women CAN'T have orgasms.
    One doctor said, 80% of women have a sexual dysfunction.
    (Based on my experiences, 95% of women can have orgasms.)

"Is it because the men are not properly turning them on and engaging their minds/leading, and so forth? From what I am understanding, the mental aspect with things like dirty talk as well seem to be the most important".

YES, YES, YES!..and YES!
    You have mentioned a VERY touchy subject with men.
    Us men have NOT been trained to PLEASURE women, properly or effectively.
    (It's hard to decide what is the most important thing a man should learn to do to cause a woman to enjoy her sexuality.
    Activating her sexual imagination is important.
    Knowledge and sexual technique is important.)

TM

Note:
    Good questions, Earl..I'm glad you are showing interest in this subject.
  6. TheEarl88

Hahaha not out of interest, but necessity!

Other than say, golf and chess, it is truly one of the only things to improve and understand in life as you get older. No matter the circumstances, age, job, economy, etc. (something I am realizing)

I just got out of bed cause I had a crazy thought...

When men do dirty talk to girls, especially aspiring PUAs and the like, I feel it can seem like more of a tactic. We are doing, saying, commanding certain things because WE KNOW it will arouse the girl, in our conscious mind. When the girl hears dirty talk, does she consciously think hmmm sexy, YES now I will get wetter!

Or is it a subconscious reaction that illicits these feelings, that later on she can rationalize: I like when he xyz... ?
  7. TequilaMan

"Other than say, golf and chess, it is truly one of the only things (Learn how to pleasure women) to improve and understand in life as you get older".

Saju, a recent member of our Forum, who is 18, started learning about sexuality at age 14. I can see that he has very good knowledge and skills in this area.

"When the girl hears dirty talk, does she consciously think hmmm sexy, YES now I will get wetter!

Or is it a subconscious reaction that illicits these feelings, that later on she can rationalize: I like when he xyz... "?

That's a good question.
    I am leaning towards it being a subconscious response, because, she has to be in the MOOD or a trance-like state to have a positive response to dirty talk.
    (If she isn't in the MOOD, she will NOT like the dirty talk.)

TM