I was visiting Elvis Presley’s estate, Graceland in Memphis Tennessee, strolling through the gift shop when by pure chance on a television screen overhead, something truly amazing caught my eye.
This is what a “Natural” in action looks like. Watch the video BELOW before reading on.
Now, how do most guys act when talking to a girl?
They are not so much acting as they are REACTING.
They look for any excuse to eject from the set– the girls aren’t enthusiastic about his opening line, so he leaves the set.
The girls start to look bored so he leaves the set.
The girl doesn’t want to kiss him so he leaves the set.
Or most likely he just doesn’t approach at all, afraid of how the woman might react.
At any sign of trouble his game falls like a house of cards in the wind.
This kind of guy is living in REACTION.
He is reacting to everything the girl says or does, rather than just ignoring it and plowing through.
Maybe Mr. Reactive opens many girls in a night, but he’s not in any set very long because he bails so quickly. Maybe he feels good about opening, but in reality he was nowhere close to getting laid because he didn’t stick with the set and plow through to the end.
If you break like this, the woman will notice instantly that she controls your feelings and she will lose attraction for you.
If you stick things out however, the woman will eventually “flip”, open up, and suddenly show massive interest in you, once you’ve demonstrated she can’t affect you.
Women like persistence and like a guy who doesn’t care about what others think.
Sometimes a video can say much more than words however.
Notice Elvis, Mr. Natural here, and take some notes.
1. The fire of lust is burning inside him. The woman’s token resistance doesn’t affect his state or determination one bit.
2. He touches the girl. Her resistance doesn’t stop him.
3. He persists, relentlessly, shamelessly. He’s like the caveman who hits the woman over the head with his club and drags her back to his cave. He’s not concerned about her reaction.
4. He even gets her name wrong, but it doesn’t affect his state. He’s not concerned about saying ‘the right thing’.
5. His unbending, laser eye contact and ‘I don’t give a ****’ relaxed body language.
The Nonverbal Sexual Mind Control program teaches you these 5 principles of sexual intent, touch, persistence, being unreactive, and sexy eye contact in 15 hours of instructional material. Just click on this link HERE to get access to the program right away.