Seduction Science
Home  |  About  |  Contact

Anchor Her To Orgasm During Sex

Discussion in 'Sex' started by Cyrano9, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Cyrano9

Cyrano9 New Member

Just wanted to share a quick bit of info for those of you with women you bed on a regular basis...

I have my gf anchored to orgasm when I'm inside her if I push in as deep with my cock as I can and just hold it there. I anchored it by doing this every time she had an orgasm while I was inside her. As soon as I felt the muscle contractions, I would push my cock in as deep as possible and then hold it there in one long, drawn out thrust that never pulls back out until AFTER she cums.

Now, if I'm thrusting her and she's even a tiny bit aroused, I don't have to wait around for her to cum naturally from it. I can thrust deep and hold it there without withdrawing back out and she immediately has an orgasm.

Give it a try! I find it helps me last longer because I don't need to go so fast and furious to make her gush. I can literally choose the exact point in time that she orgasms...
    Rough likes this.
  2. Cyrano9

Cyrano9 New Member

Nice!

Awesome, give it a try man! I'm curious to see if it can get anchored strongly enough after just one session like that.

I never really inteded to do it. Apparently in the heat of the moment I do that naturally as she's orgasming and once, when we were having sex but I could tell she wasn't stimulated enough to cum yet, I just happened to do that and I was SO surprised when she instantly came. Then I realized I had anchored her quite unknowingly. But after realizing that, WOW it just makes so many positive contributions to the sex we have! As I said, I can now choose the exact moment she orgasms just by giving her that type of thrust (although I would not use that as a shortcut ---she still needs emotional stimulation but you already know that if you're using blissnosis on her!)

See if you can refine it and make it even better!
  3. Cyrano9

Cyrano9 New Member

Hmm...

No anal? Try anchoring her pleasure to having her ass played with. Next time you eat her out, right as she cums, gently massage the the rim with the pads of your fingers (it helps if you can wet your fingers right before she cums so they're not dry when you rub the rim.) After doing this a few times, try rubbing there during foreplay before she cums and see if it gets her aroused. My girlfriend is open to the idea of anal now when she wasn't before and I think that (in combination with dynamite sex all the time) is how I did it...
  4. Chevas

Chevas New Member

The Reverse

I have tried the anchoring thrust ans stationary move as you suggested and it does work like a charm, but then I got to thinking and tried the reverse. WOW she started to shake like crazy and just about ripped my skin off. This is what I did. As she was about to come I slowly pulled out leaving just the very tip at the event horizon and moved it from side to side slowly. She went nuts. and started to shake uncontrollably. Just as she was about done with the orgasm I then thrust hard and held it. She about ripped my arms off and she grunted. Try this and let me know if you guys have the same success.
  5. Cyrano9

Cyrano9 New Member

Wow!

Hey that is fantastic man! That's what it's all about when you make a post. I wanted other people to be able to experience that too, but I also wanted someone to experiment with it and add to it. So I'm really glad you did and that you're not one of those who read but never act. I'll definitely try the reverse. Never would have thought of it that way. I still can't believe how powerful anchoring is sexually, and when you can LITERALLY choose the exact moment in time when you make a woman cum, well I'm sure you know it helps your confidence.

Keep me updated if you learn any more from this. Another thing I've seen a master PUA do is anchor orgasms to a kiss on the forehead. He was chasing after his gf trying to kiss her on the forehead and she was giggly like a little girl. She may or may not orgasm from that, but she will definitely get wet and turned on at the very least.
  6. Dom100

Dom100 New Member

Try " you are my bitch because you always cum harder and harder" as an anchor
    Jesse Charger likes this.
  7. Jenga Lover

Jenga Lover New Member