Seduction Science
Home  |  About  |  Contact

Much younger woman

Discussion in 'Field Reports' started by Oldpuller, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Oldpuller

Oldpuller Member

Can someone figure this out. I am 51 years old with grey hair and go to salsa classes (but quite fit and strong for my age), there is a young woman that attends the classes in her mid 20s. She is a good looking young professional with an upperclass English accent.

I have danced with her a few times, and on arrival last lesson I told her in a matter of fact way, that she was looking nice today, then talked to someone else. Then later, while I was doing the usual dancing moves, she was looking me in the eyes, I maintained contact without a stare, her eyes moved to the left and down, then back up again. She tried to out-gaze me several times, but failed, and whenever she failed she would repeat the above. As the session went on, her pupils became more dilated. Also, there was no resistance to my moves and she allowed me to lead the whole time (the woman is supposed to let the guy lead, but you can usually feel when she has not completely surrendered to your lead). She was very "loose."

I did a bit of light negging, by pretending to have a posh English accent like her (took the Mick), and she seemed to like it.

She was there with her boyfriend, or at least I think he is her boyfriend. I noticed that when she dances with others, she gives direct eye contact, but I do not see this down and up movement.

Now, I cannot fully decide if this is a clear IOI, or not, the ingredients are there, but, with almost 30 years between us, it would seem most unlikely. Furthermore, I am socially, much lower than her. She has a very good profession and I do not.

She will be at the next lesson.

Any analysis, or ideas appreciated.
  2. Jesse Charger

Jesse Charger Administrator Staff Member

You gotta find out if this guy is her boyfriend. Say to her, "How do you two know each other?" Or say to her, "Your boyfriend is a good dancer" and have her say either "Yes he is" or "Oh, he's not my boyfriend"

Then you can proceed a lot more confidently from there.
  3. bravefox

bravefox Well-Known Member

dont wait for iois make your moves and play your game...have fun...if you wait for iois they will never come... as per 30 years difference.. its nothing....greater 'anomalies' occur on a daily basis... if youre attractive your age dont maters... on contrary...i attract girls a lot younger than me (20+ years difference) almost every day...imho your age is perhaps the best age for a man and I am looking forward to being your age...
  4. Ken Meyer

Ken Meyer New Member

I am 57 and I can tell from my experience that teenagers and girls around 20 are the most easiest to attract. I can attract very attractive and good looking ones in droves. My guess is that at that age they are still preoccupied with males whereas older women keep their mind busy with problems from work, career, family or whatever. Since after divorce I have absolutely no interest in the next lasting relationship I basically go after good looking women between 18 and 35. The most annoying problem I currently have is that I seem unable to switch of my attractiveness for older, ugly and fat ladies 50 or even 60 years of age. Often they circle me like hungry sharks, especially if they notice young girls with me.
  5. LJP

LJP Well-Known Member

You can definitely nail her - or any other mid-20s upper class tot.

The only thing that holds guys in their 50s back is being out of shape, dressing 'old' or just behaving like a kind of harmless uncle. Sounds like your in shape and you obviously know your salsa. If your clothes are sharp and you are sexually confident/aggressive with a smile then you'll have no problems. I wouldn't fixate on this one girl - there are hot 25 year olds everywhere - she probably flirts with tons of guys for validation - although I'm not saying that she doesn't like you -just that she's probably attracted to a lot of guys on some level.

As for the social class thing that's mostly smoke and mirrors - I mean what is an accent....? It's just the way air leaves year mouth......it's irrelevant when it comes to animal attraction. I've done various dance socials and it's pretty easy to meet some good girls there....a lot of them really want to be picked up by some guy with half decent moves...
    bravefox likes this.
  6. Ken Meyer

Ken Meyer New Member

There is one important point I'd like to add here: the vast majority of older men do not believe they can be attractive to young hotties; they even can't imagine it probably. So, on the other hand, young attractive women don't have these type of men on their radar screen, since they are never approached by them. They basically don't exist for them.
    So these men have a very limiting believe which is truly and dutifully reflected back to them by young ladies.
    Thus, the very first step requires dropping this belief.

There is probably another one, many of us unconsciously carry around and that is: it is not appropriate for older men to chase young girls.That's equally devastating.
    bravefox likes this.
  7. bravefox

bravefox Well-Known Member

Very well noticed...btw this seems to plague humanity in general...they are too busy working or studying to have a good life...
  8. Oldpuller

Oldpuller Member

Thanks guys for all your replies, they are very encouraging. I went to another dance session, she was there. We changed partners I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her over over to me, I knew it was her last lesson at our dance class because she is moving a distance away and will be attending elsewhere (good chance I will meet her again though). As I pulled her over, I said, " I am going to miss you soooo much!" but smiling and in a joking sort of way, and then gave her little attention for the rest of the evening. I made sure her boyfriend heard (and he is her boyfriend, he lives with her) and he looked quite angry. She loved it though. I left the session early, and did not say goodbye, as I left she called out "goodbye!" No-one else did, I just said "good luck", gave her the thumbs up and left. If I meet her again anywhere, I am sure I can pull her.