Seduction Science
Home  |  About  |  Contact

No words......the animal way..

Discussion in 'Lay Reports' started by LJP, May 14, 2013.

1. LJP

LJP Well-Known Member

As a follow on from the post on commands I thought I'd post on a recent experience.

Despite the role and power that words can have, I have always thought that the ideal pull would involve no words whatsoever. I mean animals can't talk and they fuck the shit out of each other. Male lions don't go around chatting up the lionesses.....

Anyway the other day I was out at a club dancing with a girl who spoke virtually zero English and I don't speak her language either. It was a good dance and there seemed to be some good chemistry but I didn't think much of it.

Then due to mutual acquaintances we ended up at the same party later on in the night. One of her friends told me that the girl I danced with found me attractive so later on at the party I kissed her and then took her into a friends room to fool around.

It was a fantastic animal, primal experience, something that I feel really taught me that for the most basic level of sexual attraction we don't need words. Actions alone are fine.

It's funny because this girl is a super-hot feminine alpha female and extremely vain. I didn't neg her, I didn't game her, I just kind of chilled and physically controlled her when we were dancing and kissing.

She probably heard me talking to my friends etc so could figure out I was a decent guy but it was 98% physical animal connection for both us. I really enjoyed not being able to talk to her. It was good just to be two animals without any common language. It really made me think that words can just get in the way sometimes. It was a great experience.
  2. bravefox

bravefox Well-Known Member

GREAT INSIGHT BROTHER!
    I also dont use words lately or use it minimaly...it can be very very powerful.....i love words and they can be very effective but way too often they are only in the way...however its not the words fault, the fault is in belief (or habit?) that you need to say something or to chat girls into sex...or that you are not allowed to touch kiss or have a physical contact without first asking a permission...ideally for me what works the best is if i just do what i like in the moment.... if i am feeling like i dont want to talk then i am just physical (or just expressing myself through laughter:ROFLMAO: )...the funny thing is that when i alowed myself to speak only with my actions and got rid of a need to say something thats when the words come easily and effortlessly and that's when they become the most effective
  3. TequilaMan

TequilaMan Well-Known Member

That was a VERY rare experience, LJP, for most people.
  4. bravefox

but it could be made into an everyday experience for almost all the people...i have such an encounters often...of course those girls are not foreigners to me but nevermind i dont talk on purpose to them and nevermind often have a great time...its worth ones effort to practice being silent and speaking in signs or with body language only...its a great feeling to get rid of obligation to 'say something'...it's also an alfa trait....i often walk down the street and see a girl that i like and i stand by her and start caressing her hair without saying a word...:ROFLMAO: and then i just go away...or i might even stay if she manage to exibit some interesting traits that i like...today for example while waiting my turn to play basketball i grabbed a girl that was passing by by her hair then i embraced her and hugged her and everybody laughed...it was out of blue and i never saw her nor will i ever meet her again but nevermind...it was a great experience...it was fun...and it was sharing of love...
  5. Jesse Charger

Jesse Charger Administrator Staff Member

Awesome report man ! :) The problem most guys have is they're not getting physical, it's all talk and talk... being physical is SO key !! Good job !
  6. bravefox

I dont know if i have mentioned this here but the other day when i was passing by a girl i roared like a lion at her with my hands streched out toward her in a clawlike position and grimassing with my face imitating lion or a beast (or a monster, or whatever it was- it came to me in a moments flash of inspiration)... she stopped... then i touched her nose saying 'PINK!' like a magician with a magical stick...she smiled and pinched me by my pennis...:ROFLMAO: and slowly passed by me while me and my mate stayed behind her in kinda state of shock and surprise... :ROFLMAO:

yet if a guy approached her hesitantly and try to talk to her with a classic or more formal opener this cute, shy looking, good girl would perhaps present herself and come accros as shy or unapproachable....

i suggest use your openers as a filter...if it is unnaceptable for a girl for me to use an outrageous opener or silent opener then perhaps this is a girl which is not worth knowing in the first place...no fun to be around...but i guess she would be a better fit for some more conventional or pussy hungry guy who only ask of his women to have a cute face... :ROFLMAO:
  7. LJP

LJP Well-Known Member

Haven't been on much recently - but I may as well update this from the other month. Things got way crazy with this chick. Firstly - like I said I got freaky with her without really talking. Then we had a couple more encounter - then I got freaky with this girls best friend - then I got to kissing both of them one night although we never got the threesome on......To be honest even just kissing the both of them and shepherding them both around was a fair bit of hassle.....they wouldn't kiss each other so it was all down to me to make them both enjoy themselves. We never had the threesome as such and to be honest I really do think it would have been a lot of work for me and I've got past the point of wanting to do things to 'tick the box'.
    Strangely after all of this sensuality I actually just felt a bit empty. Other people had started to notice the kind of shit that I seemed to be getting into and giving me 'respect' for it - one guy even started calling me the Godfather. The thing is for me it's not about what other people think and it was wierd that at this point which was a bit of a pinnacle in a way I just felt a bit flat. I wasn't down - I had fun - but I actually started to crave something with a bit more affection again.....Maybe things have come full-circle.
    PS. One of my really good mates freaked both of them two.....haha.....teamwork!
  8. Roussallier

Roussallier New Member

Damn... I need that. I'm an American in Thailand. I used to think that the novelty of being a foreigner cancelled out the language barrier.

Before I spoke Thai or knew of seduction science, I went out for my first time after pumping myself up that I didn't give a fuck. I was feeling great that night, my stocks jumped a long ways up or something, and sure enough I took a girl home that night.

However many other times when I was really pushing for a successful close I would get shut down - even after I got good enough with Thai to freestyle. Words are definitely not everything.
  9. Jesse Charger

Jesse Charger Administrator Staff Member

Great report LJP.

That's the paradox of women and sex; when you don't have it, it feels like if you just had it, it would complete your life and make you feel happy and awesome. And it does, temporarily. But the feeling is fleeting. When you look to girls to fill in the holes in your life, you'll always come up short. And that empty feeling can catch you off guard, because you weren't expecting it, you wouldn't it even believe it could happen. Such a paradox !